Become part of our team in Vienna
HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG was founded in Hamburg in 1977 under the umbrella of HanseMerkur. Through successful cooperation with major tourism partners, we have become one of the leading companies in this sector in Austria and Germany. The sales office of HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG in Vienna was established in 2012.
To reinforce our team in Vienna, we are looking for a
Full-time back office employee
- You will support well-known companies from the tourism industry (travel agencies, tour operators, cruise companies,...etc.) and the insurance industry in booking our travel insurance solutions.
- You will answer questions about insurance benefits, help with product selection and assist with contract changes.
- You will help solve technical problems and mediate in cases of claims.
- HMR's sales partners are to be supported by telephone and email.
- You answer email enquiries from end customers.
- You will support our sales team, which looks after our partners on site in the field, and occasionally out of the office at training courses or roadshows/trade fairs.
- You will help with the implementation of projects.
- Professional experience in travel agency/tourism
- Confident handling of common user software
- Strong teamwork skills, customer & sales orientation and service mentality
- Helpfulness and flexibility
- Above-average commitment and independence
- Friendly demeanour
As a company, we guarantee a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 31,000.00 on a full-time basis. A willingness to pay more depending on your experience and qualifications is possible.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application! As an employer, HanseMerkur is committed to (and fully embraces) the principle of equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving any application and all interested parties are welcome, regardless of characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality or ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Your contact person is Mr Lars Nerlich, phone number +49 40 4119-1379.
Please apply exclusively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org